One of the latest and most exciting trends is the use of face recognition applications. These apps are a great invention for smartphone users who want to protect their phones. There are many top applications offering face recognition features. However, not all are as effective as users may need them to be.
- Tips to Extend the Life of Cellphone Batteries
- The Difference Between Single-Chip Microcomputer Vs Micro-controller Vs Microprocessor
- Which Mobile Phone Brand is more Popular in the World
This is why we have compiled a list of the top five face recognition apps that you can rely on.
Luxand Face Recognition runs on both the iOS and Android operating systems. Some of the top features of Luxand include:
- It is a facial recognition app with a great memory to recognize faces in the future
- It can recognize and detect 70 unique facial features
- It has the ability to recognize faces in footages for profile authentication
- It addresses privacy concerns with its Face SDK feature
AppLock is also a top face recognition app running on the Android operating system. It has the following features:
- It combines both face recognition technology and speaker to provide a secure experience for users
- It has the option of creating a backup to be used in case the conditions do not allow for face or voice recognition
- It works offline, thus, you do not need to have an active internet connection.
- Face DNA Test
Running on the Android operating system the Face DNA Test is an amazing and advanced face recognition application with the following features:
- Calculates unique facial features
- Compares facial features of family members
- It has 68 different points that it uses to compare one’s faces to another
- It can obtain accurate results for babies’ photos
Railer is a professional face recognition application that can be used to manage attendance in offices and institutions. The beauty of it is that it helps in marking attendance effectively without the risk of others marking for their friends. The features of this app are:
- It is very fast and reliable
- Allows self-check-in and out
- Provides analytics that can be used by the management to monitor attendance
- BioID (iOS, Android)
This face application uses biometrics to identify individuals when logging into websites and apps with face identification. Some of its top features are:
- It is live, thus, users cannot use photos and videos to log in
- It analyzes movements to ensure that the user is present
- It uses a special tool to recognize the eye.
Depending on what you want, any of the five face recognition applications can be of great help.