CAN bus has become the communication protocol of choice in the automotive electronics industry. The reason is that CAN bus transmission and wiring is simple, which is conducive to the design and installation of automotive wiring harness. On the other hand, the CAN bus has strong immunity to external disturbances.
According to the market application requirements, Mornsun has integrated two major platforms, power supply and CAN bus, and launched the CTD-CAN series (CTD331SCANH/CTD531SCANH), a new member of the automotive-grade products. The design, verification and production process of this series of products are completely implemented in accordance with the IATF16949 system. The machine meets the AEC-Q100 automotive standard and can better meet the automotive industry’s need for CAN isolation.
The CTD-CAN series adopts IC integration technology, with a small volume, SMD package, high reliability, and more efficient production design. It integrates power isolation, signal isolation, CAN transceiver and bus protection, and can effectively solve bus interference and communication anomalies. Wait for the problem, make it simple!
CTD-CAN Series Applications
Can be widely used in automotive electronics, automotive peripheral equipment, instrumentation, industrial communications, power and other industries.
The typical application circuit diagram of the product is as follows:
CTD-CAN Series Features
- Meets AEC-Q100 automotive standards
- Products are controlled according to IATF16949 system
- Operating temperature: -40 ° C to +105 ° C
- Set isolation and ESD bus protection in one
- Isolation voltage: 2.5KVDC (input and output are isolated from each other)
- Baud rate: 1Mbps
- Safety standard: EN62368 (under certification)
- The same network can support connecting 110 nodes
- Small SMD package, product length x width x height = 17.00×12.14×9.45 (mm)
For detailed product technical parameters, please refer to the technical manual: CTD5(3)31SCANH