Posted on Leave a comment

Samsung Accounts for 80% of the iPhone 12 Series Screen Supply

According to reports, Apple plans to turn to OLED screen camp completely through iPhone 12 series. Samsung monitors, on the other hand, received nearly 80% of all OLED panels in the iPhone 12 series. In addition, LG display will provide the remaining 20% of orders.

Continue reading Samsung Accounts for 80% of the iPhone 12 Series Screen Supply
Advertisements
Posted on Leave a comment

What is Consumer Electronics

Consumer electronic products have different connotations in different development level countries, and different connotations in different development stages of the same country. Consumer electronic products refer to audio and video products related to radio and television for individuals and families.

Continue reading What is Consumer Electronics
Posted on Leave a comment

How to Retrieve Deleted Messages on iPhone

Lost or accidentally deleted important SMS or IMessage on iPhone? You can use one of the following simple techniques to retrieve and recover it

Continue reading How to Retrieve Deleted Messages on iPhone
Posted on Leave a comment

Release Date, Price and Specification of New iPhone 12

We’ve collected the latest rumors about the new iPhone 12 – once expected to be released in September 2020, but now threatened by months of delays – and guided you through design changes, new features and specifications, and it’s finally here.

Continue reading Release Date, Price and Specification of New iPhone 12
Posted on Leave a comment

Noise Shots X5 Pro wireless Bluetooth earphones

The noise shots X5 Pro headset comes with Bluetooth 5.0 and can be used to connect devices.

Continue reading Noise Shots X5 Pro wireless Bluetooth earphones
Posted on Leave a comment

Top 10 Truly Affordable Wireless Earphones

If you are buying real wireless headphones in your budget, the top ten real wireless headphones listed by us should give you some inspiration.

Continue reading Top 10 Truly Affordable Wireless Earphones
Posted on Leave a comment

Xiaomi Wireless Earphones News

Today we will talks something about latest xiaomi wireless earphone news.

Continue reading Xiaomi Wireless Earphones News
Posted on Leave a comment

Noise Shots X5 Pro wireless Bluetooth earphones

The Noise Shots X5 Pro earphones come with Bluetooth 5.0 for connectivity to devices, it will be launched in India for Rs 4,999.

Continue reading Noise Shots X5 Pro wireless Bluetooth earphones
Posted on Leave a comment

Audio Technica ATH-S100 Headphones

stereo-headphone

Audio technica is famous for its expensive and first-class earphones. The brand recently decided to attract the public. The price of audio technica ath-s100 is 1699 rupees.

Continue reading Audio Technica ATH-S100 Headphones
Posted on Leave a comment

Why are Phones Good But Batteries are Terrible?

A common fact is that cell phones have poor battery life. The curse of the external battery pack will not go away soon.

Continue reading Why are Phones Good But Batteries are Terrible?